Office - Hawkins Rainwater Dental Group
Little Rock Dentist - Little Rock Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Hawkins Rainwater Dental Group
12921 Cantrell Road, Suite 301
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501) 224-2405 fax
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Our front desk does a great job blending the doctor’s schedule with the patient’s availability. We schedule by appointment only, but we also make every effort to see emergencies on a timely basis. Your time is just as valuable as ours and we make every effort to stay on time and on schedule. Should you need to change your appointment please call as early as possible so we can give your time slot to another patient needing treatment. We have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our web site, simply click here.
Insurance and Billing
We work with most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance. If you have questions regarding your plan contact Krysten, Laura or Gwen for assistance.
Payment is due at the time of service; for those patients with dental insurance we will file your insurance as a courtesy, but any fees not covered by insurance are due at the time of service. We accept VisaMasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal check and of course cash. We have convenient in-office financing through Care Credit for extended payment plans. Care Credit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures insurance doesn't cover. We offer no interest financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. We will help you get the dental care you want and need!
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it.
For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilities and Equipment
Our state-of-the-art office was designed specifically for our patients comfort, convienence and enjoyment. We want your visit to be as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Some of the features available to our patients
- Digital X-Rays reduce radiation by up to 75% and eliminate processing chemicals which are an environmental hazard; protecting you and the planet.
- State of the art sterilization area for cutting edge infection control and patient safety.
- Intra Oral Cameras allow us to actually show you a picture taken inside the mouth.
- Digital Photography used for before and after photos of actual cosmetic smile makeovers.
- Flat Screen TVs located on the ceiling of all our treatment rooms help pass the time and are a wonderful diversion!
- Sirius Satellite Radio for your enjoyment.
- Computerized charting for improved record keeping.
- Air Abrasion which can reduce drilling on some fillings.